The City of Espoo Premises Services commissioned Talli to prepare a building history survey on a public building called Veljeskulma in the centre of the Laajalahti district of Espoo. Veljeskulma was completed in two phases: the commercial wing in 1959 and the library wing in 1963. The Leppävaara Region Department of the War Invalids’ Brotherhood had the building constructed to serve as a sports hall for the disabled. The building now houses business premises, clubrooms, and a library.
The survey has been prepared in cooperation with the client and the Espoo City Museum. Simultaneously with this survey, building history surveys were prepared for three schools built in Espoo in the 1950s: Tuomarila School and Teacher Dormitory, Haukilahti School and Upper Secondary School, and Laajalahti School and Teacher Dormitory.
|Building History Survey|
|Client:||City of Espoo Premises Services|
|Authors::||Minna Lukander, Mira Kyllönen, |