The City of Espoo Premises Services commissioned Talli to prepare a building history survey on Tuomarila School and the connected teacher dormitory, which were completed in 1958 and designed by Architects Meller & Rauhala. Today, the building serves as a primary school.
The building history survey was prepares in cooperation with the client and the Espoo City Museum. Simultaneously with this survey, building history surveys were prepared on two other schools built in Espoo in the 1950s: Haukilahti School and Upper Secondary School, and Laajalahti School and Teacher Dormitory. In addition a building history survey was also prepared for Veljeskulma, a building near Laajalahti School.
|Building History Survey|
|Client:||City of Espoo Premises Services|
|Authors:||Minna Lukander, Mira Kyllönen, |
|Cover photo:||The School in 1957. EKM.|
|Size:||2 583 m2|