Architects Aili and Niilo Pulkka designed the state grain warehouse in the Helsinki port and the building was completed in 1955. The historical building survey was commissioned by the City of Helsinki Planning Department as part of the studies of the Hernesaari sub-master plan. The building has no protection status.
|Building History Survey|
|Client:||City of Helsinki Planning Department|
|Authors:||Mari Mannevaara, Mikaela Neuvo, |
|Cover photo:||Ship unloading site of the Helsinki Harbour Warehouse of the State Cereal Warehouse in the late 1950s. MOBA|
|Size:||7 030 m2|
|Architects:||Aili Pulkka, Niilo Pulkka|